Basepaws Canine Tests
Basepaws Veterinary canine genetic test screens for canine genetic diseases represented by over 240 health markers associated with an increased likelihood of developing a particular genetic disorder. To do this, we use next-generation sequencing (NGS) allowing efficient updates of health and trait maker panels to include newly discovered markers with increased speed compared to DNA microarray methods. A detailed breed analysis is also included.
- Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM)
- Drug resistance (MDR1)
- Von Willebrand disease
- Bleeding disorders
- Cataracts & retinal degeneration
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Urolithiasis (bladder stones)
For a list of all canine genetic markers, click below
Pre-Order Now with MWI
B & H
Includes Breed Analysis & Health DNA
- Detailed breed types & subgroups
- Over 240 health markers associated with known genetic diseases
- Genetic health markers screen for over 10 clinically relevant disease groups.